Brief Introduction of Microwave Pasta Drying Equipment
Pasta microwave drying equipment adopts special microwave heating principle to achieve rapid drying purpose for various pasta products. Featured with high efficiency, uniform drying and easy operation, pasta microwave drying equipment is ideal choice for large-scale industrial pasta products production.
|Microwave leakage value
Application Range of Continuous Pasta Microwave Drying Equipment
Widely used for the drying process of various pasta products, such as non-fried instant noodles, convenient stewed noodles, high-grade fine dried noodles, farfalle, etc. Widely used for fast drying of food products factory, food production enterprises, instant noodles factory, noodle factory, flour products factory, etc.
Remarkable Features of Pasta Microwave Drying Equipment
* The whole body is made of stainless steel, with nice appearance, easy to clean and maintain.
* Man-machine interface operation, and adopts advanced PLC automatic control system, the microwave output can be adjusted automatically.
* Uniform drying, which enhances final products quality.
* Solving the problems of long drying cycle and high energy consumption of conventional drying method for pasta.
* Using the non-contact infrared temperature measurement technology, multi-point temperature measurement to ensure high accuracy.
* Automatic startup and shutdown design to realize synchronous start-stop of the material processing and microwave.
* With lower microwave leakage value ≤1mW/cm2 compare to the national standard ≤ 5mW/cm2, making the drying operation more reliable and safer.
* Easy operation, fast heating and drying, eco-friendly, time and cost-saving.
Noodles Microwave Drying Principle
Microwave is electromagnetic wave with frequency of 300 MHz. Microwave drying adopts electromagnetic wave with strong penetrability which can directly effect on the water molecules, also has no need of thermal conduction, meanwhile making the noodles to be dried itself so as to achieve fast heating and drying purpose.