Fruit Slice Microwave Drying Machine Introduction
Microwave Fruit Slice Drying/Puffing Machine helps you to make a series of pre-treatment of various fruit slices, including drying, sterilizing and puffing process. Compared to conventional drying machine, it can heat uniformly and fast with good drying and puffing effect, as well as less nutrient damage, which is your best choice for drying of fruit slices.
|| Dehydration capacity(kg/h)
Characteristics of Fruit Slice Microwave Drying Machine
* Specially custom-built design for the high-volume and continuous operation food production users.
* Fast drying, sterilizing and puffing speed, perfect drying and puffing effect, good taste, less nutritional content loss and hygienic.
* High thermal efficiency, without additional thermal loss.
* Flexible design and compact structure, easy to operate and control.
* Heating uniformly, saving more than 30% energy compared to conventional drying machine.
*Advanced technology for fruit drying, high quality products. Low temperature sterilization can maintain the original color, smell, and taste.
* Automatic control system, capable of continuous production and enhance the economic benefits.
* Simple and convenient feeding and blanking of the materials,easy for seamless docking with other process so as to realize the automated streamline production.
Fruit Slice Microwave Drying/Puffing Machine Application
Fruit Slice Microwave Drying/Puffing Machine can be used for the fast drying, sterilizing and puffing of apple slices, banana slices, lemon slices, kiwi slices and other fruit slices.
Tips & Warnings For Drying Fruits in Microwave
There are several ways to dry fruits, while using a microwave fruit drying equipment is a reasonable way. The purpose we dry fruits is for easy preservation and good flavor, so choosing drying method is very important.
1. Dehydrating times will vary according to the type of fruit and the wattage and voltage of the particular microwave.
2. Fruits that are very juicy will not dehydrate will in the microwave or they will take a very long time.
3. Some good microwave choices are apples, bananas, firm pears and strawberries.
4. Thinner slices of fruit will dehydrate best. If the fruit is sliced too thick, the microwave will cook or warm the food rather than dehydrate it.
Note: Will will customize equipment according to fruit varieties, fruit slice thickness, capacity and the finished products moisture.